(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thanks for the award Rizal!


Prepared speech:

Firstly, I would like to thank Mr iGossip for awarding me with this achievement. I don't know which part of my blog that makes it look classy but I know that I was chosen for a reason. My blog is very simple with nothing that can attract viewers; I seriously think that I don't deserve this award. (sob...sob...sob...) 

I...I really am surprised when I was notified about this award just now. I straight away ran to Mr iGossip's office and hugged him. I...(stopped talking and ran to the backstage).

Email from Azham Vosovic's manager:

We are very sorry for the incident that happened last night at the Noble Award Party Celebration Party. Mr Azham Vosovic was touched by the award given and couldn't say more. He apologized and will keep on blogging so people, watch out for him. Once again, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

On behalf of,

Azham Vosovic.

3 comments:

trialtodelete said...

you're welcome...ur blog is great yet classy in its own way...so, when will u depart to Columbia?

Zeanne said...

congrates:D

Unknown said...

hehe, thank you RIzal a.k.a BW...love you...

Anne: thank you for coming.. hehehe

("-")