(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

One Step Closer to the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race

Salam and God bless to all love-hate readers and friends. I would like to share about this interesting news that I found out when I was checking the Nuffnang home page just now. Well, it is about the "sort-of food edition" of Amazing Race. Note that all challenges will be based on your favorite past time which is food and eating. The best part of it, all the chosen bloggers will have to race against time to attempt and hopefully complete various food challenges all around Malaysia and win fabulous prizes! Interesting right? 


Well, I would love to be a part of this "Maxis Om Nom Nom Race" because eating is just my battery to keep me alive. Believe it or not; I can finish all the food in the fridge in just about a minute if my mum is not watching. Scary huh but that is my big appetite and I am proud of it. 


Eating is certainly my past time. Introducing my friend, Alexs Nuk.


Sitting next to me in the picture is my blog mate, Mr. Alexs Nuk and he is taking part in this contest too. I hope that both of us would be chosen as the contestants and maybe placed in the same group...
 Check his blog entry about this contest: 
http://whatevergth.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-step-closer-to-maxis-om-nom-nom.html?zx=5eb70ab6f0ce8290

Besides, I will have no trouble with my weight because I can stuff myself up with food on the day of the race and will be skinny again the next morning. Seriously, my metabolism rate works efficiently until you can't even see the change in me. The good news is, you guys at Nuffnang office don't have to worry about my Body Mass Index (BMI) after the race right?
Note that skinny body!

Below are the details of the race and I am truly excited:

Date: 15 January 2011 (Saturday)
Venue: Modesto’s, Ground Floor, Capital Square, 7 Persiaran CapSquare 50100, Kuala Lumpur

Time: 8am-7pm (all participants must register before 9am)

Dress code: customized “The Maxis Om Nom Nom Race” T-shirts will be provided 
(I wear M sized t-shirt).



The prizes? Well well well:
There are 2 main prizes to be won. The 2 teams who earn the most points will win the following:

1st Prize: A trip to Hong Kong 3 days 2 nights with 5-star accommodation (for the winning team members of 4 pax) worth RM10,000, and also 4x HTC Desire Z (1 per winning member)

2nd Prize: 4 x HTC 7 Mozart (1 per winning member)

All 60 participants will be rewarded with Maxis goodie bags.


What else can you say about the rewards huh? 

The challenges will involve the use of iPhone 4, the Finder301 application and Wireless Broadband, all available through Maxis. I can get the chance to experience the iPhone 4 for the first time in my life and navigate our journey and search for food!


Then, we can use the Finder301 application if we want to locate the venue that we should go at just the tip of my fingers, no sweat at all! This location-based app will provide us with information on food, restaurants, ATMs, banks, clinics, police stations and more so we can get phone numbers, addresses, food reviews and even a map to help us get there. Check out this link: 

Next, we are supposed to write a blog post about the venue’s best dishes. Upon sampling the dishes, we are to write a blog review on the restaurant and its dishes with the laptop and maxis wireless broadband modem provided by Maxis. Don't worry Nuffnang, that is an easy task and we can manage it. With the help of Maxis Wireless Broadband, we can post our reviews in just a blink of our observing eyes. Check out this link for more information: http://www.maxis.com.my/personal/broadband/wireless_allplans.asp

(You guys can also sign up to be a FINDER301 contributor and you’ll be able to share your comments on the food places you’ve been to)

However, there is a trickier part of the contest. There is a requirement of 1 car per team for travelling purposes to each location and the chosen team member to drive must provide a valid driving license. I have my valid driving license but I don't have a car so maybe Nuffnang can help and arrange me with the team with a car? I don't mind to make new blog mates and friends. After all, I am a socialite remember? Plus, as a socialite, I would love to name my team "TTYL" which stands for "talk-to-you-later".

The socialite and also the foodie!

Oh Nuffnang and Maxis, 
I would love to be a part of this race so badly. 
Please let me be one of the chosen Bloggers because I am a Maxis Evangelist too....

P/S: Ttyl.

2 comments:

("-")