(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

DiGi Done Right Camp Part 5: Which one is better?

Hey, this is a very special post for me because it somehow shows that I can be a photographer too. Maybe I should buy myself a DSLR right? 

This is the picture of DiGi HQ, taken from the Nuffnang homepage and can you view the other picture which I took by using my Nokia 5320. 

This is the picture taken from the Nuffnang homepage.



This is the picture that I took! Wow! I am so happy. I was actually standing at the same spot where the photographer took the picture long time ago. This is precious, going to edit it later.

6 comments:

kyle said...

wow....so nice being invited to go DiGi camp, huhu

Unknown said...

Kyle: hehe, thanks to DiGi and Nuffnang for inviting me... heheh

ijatnuar87 said...

hehehhe...it nice,but i think you should move a little bit to the right,heheheh...

Unknown said...

hurm betul gak tu... tapi gembira gila dpt amek pic kt tempat yang sama tu.. heheh

Anonymous said...

nicely taken! :D

Unknown said...

Thank you misyamissyou! hehehe

("-")