(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Have You Seen Him?

Photo credit to Google Image
Salam guys and girls. I have a sad story to share with all of you here. I was walking near KL Sentral this afternoon and I saw this notice everywhere there. Well, there is a cute boy went missing last month and I believe that somebody has taken him away. I don't know what makes me so sure about this but probably this is a sign of mother blogger instinct? Not to make fun of this serious matter but if he is not kidnapped then where is he now?

He was last seen on December 15, 2010; it was on my birthday actually. I can't imagine the pain that the parents went through while I was happily celebrating my birthday. I am truly sorry Allah that I forgot to look back and observe that a family have lost a piece of puzzle to complete a family portrait.

What can we do to help Adam Shah's family? Well, I would assure that all my beloved friends, love-hate followers and bloggers to make a special blog entry about this innocent boy. It won't make a massive impact and I know that but at least the news will be spreading throughout the world. Even bloggers from other countries will be in the know about this matter as well. Who knows that Adam Shah is now held as a captive in Thailand or Indonesia right? 

Please put yourself in the family's condition who waits patiently for someone to call. Please, call only if you know about this boy's whereabout, not to prank a call like the others okay. Although there is no phone number attached with the notice but you can always bring this boy to the police station if you have found him.

I think that is all I can do to help. Once again I would like to remind all of you here to spread this notice okay? Just a simple blog entry will make a difference to the family involved.

5 comments:

ijatnuar87 said...

hope adam will come back to his family...if i am not mistaken,i have seen his mother phone number,but i cannor recall it...

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

smoge adek adam slamat... ya allah.. risau dgn dunia skunx...

Unknown said...

Mr Ijat: Insyaallah.. jgn lupa buat blog post utk sebarkan benda ni kay...

Miss Zati: Betul tu, dunia makin kejam kan?

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

urm.. dunie ni x kejam.. tp manusie ni yg jadikan dunie ni kejam... tgk.. adek adam ni hilang msti disebabkan manusie yg x b'aty perut... huhu...

Unknown said...

Betul2... sy tarik balik apa saya cakap td.. manusia yang tak berhati perut... huhuh sedih2....

("-")