(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Please bring me to Bukit Ampang...

Salam guys and girls. I would like to share about one place of a kind that has attracted me so much. This beautiful place is called Bukit Ampang which is situated near Ampang, Selangor and I have written a special post for it.


Bukit Ampang, the ideal place for you to to distress yourself at night after weeks of hectic schedules as a socialite student or worker. Do you know the reason why I said so?  Well, you can view Kuala Lumpur city from the height that is equivalent to KL Tower there (do not quote me yea!). 


Not many people know about this place but I believe that it has been featured in many movies and TV series right? I got to know about this spot through the series "Sembilu" last time (oops! "kantoi"). 


My friend Nateesha said that she will drive me to that place one day but after she managed to  get to know the route heading that hill. I seriously can't wait for my allowance to be banked-in by the Ministry of Education. That would be the first place I go so anybody would like to join the trip?


I must say that I am proud with this place of attraction. Many Malaysians would go to overseas to enjoy the night life there but I am sure they have not yet been to this place right? We have our own surprise at our very own humble city so I do not want to miss the chance to come and experience it myself.


My blog mate, RHAD said that he would love to bring his lover to this place one day. I hope that your dream will come true RHAD. Pray hard.


I myself would just want to have a simple "makan-makan" with my friends up there. I heard that there are stalls and restaurants operating there and visitors are advised to go there at night or during the dusk. 


So, this will come under my plan for 2011. I should pursue my dream to visit Bukit Ampang one day. Hope that my dream will come true. 

P/S: I still have one plan with Mr. Jaazli Mars a.k.a Ana Jaazli to go to Broga Hill. 
It's okay, once we have the money then it will do the talking.

(Photo credits to Google Image).

13 comments:

apple damein said...

bukit ampang best..im still tryin to memorise the route..but, skunk da jadi tmpat "panas" la..too many authorities..and maybe we could be the victim for things that we wont do..mcm disyaki la..

Unknown said...

You know the route to this place? Wah, I want to go there so bad, just a simple "makan-makan" will do.

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

wah.. zati pon teringin g tmpt mcm ni mlm2.. ngn angin yg sepoi2 manje mlm2 bute.. mst best giler... slalu tgk kt tb jer kan.. konon2nyer dy nga broken heart then g tmpt ni tok distress... haha... dok ats bukit... bermenung nasib...tp mse ue xtaw pon ktne.. skunx bru taw gupenyer kt bkit ampang aek... best3!! nk joen...!! =)

Unknown said...

seem that love to join u guys to be on top of Broga Hill

trialtodelete said...

wanna b there s well..we three may go there together :)

ijatnuar87 said...

there are restaurant up there..if i'm not mistaken, it is call top view restaurant...nice view...

Unknown said...

Pirate: jom bawak kitorang pergi Bukit Broga??? kitorang byr.. hehehe...

Rizal: Jom la pi, kita sew van nak? heheh..

Zati: amboi hang, tempat2 romantik mcmni hang suka la noh? heheh, xpa2... kami pun tringin nak p sgt2. cantik kan view dr sini? klau kat IPBA ni kena panjat Menara TM atau Zehn Bangsar la baru dpt view mcmtu.. huhuh

Unknown said...

Mr Ijat: Yes, my friend said that there is one mamak stall there and few cafes... can't wait to go there.. want to join? hehehe

ijatnuar87 said...

hope can join you,heheheh....but i need to see my wallet first before deciding on anything,hehehe

Unknown said...

Mr Ijat: nanti da dapat duit kerja dtg r KL lg... hehe, panjat Bukit Ampang...... hehehe

Anonymous said...

azham, this place is so near to my home!!!
I know the road so well!!!
when you're going there, do drop me a call, I can come over and meet you there!!!

but if you're planning to go dine in at the dinner place located on top, do bring extra cash cause it's pretty darn expensive!

Unknown said...

Myrmia: yea la kan, u live there at Ampang je... hehe, I have to wait for the allowance first or else I can't move anywhere... heheh, susah tak nak naik bukit tu?

Unknown said...

And I still haven't gone to Bukit Ampang... OH mummy please buy me the new MyVi!

("-")