(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Random Pictures: Astro Hitz Yuna Inspired Press Conference!


Salam and hi to you guys and girls. Here are the updates about Yuna Inspired Press Conference, powered by DiGi. The event took place at Spasso Milano, Jalan Ampang and it was so hard for me to find this place. I tried to Google Map it but "hampeh", no further information was given about this place. Try it for yourself if you don't believe me and even the Global Positioning System (GPS) of the taxi driver cannot detect the place. 


I arrived after 15 minutes the event started, so I got the back seat but I do not blame anyone. It was my fault for starting off my journey at 1.45 PM when the PC started at 2.30 PM.

Jojo Struys, the emcee!
And obviously I cannot get a clear picture of the whole press-conference. Even I forgot to bring the memory card for my camera so I had to use my mobile phone. I was lucky to have you Nokia 5320!


Yuna with her opening speech. She's cute, humble and gorgeous I must say.


Love this thing actually. One day I am going to have my face printed there as well.


See the food...yummy!


They are lucky that I was full that time, or else?


Yuna is being interviewed by Astro Awani...


Another interview...


This is when she is signing the album we got! Yeah, Decorate! 


You see, her signature there! And I love all the songs in the album. 
Songs like Decorate, Super Something, These Streets, Random Awesome, Penakut Rocket, Cinta Sempurna can make me fly up in the air because he voice is so melodious! Love Yuna...


Jojo is so cute that she still remember me from the Vaseline Amazing Skin Celebration Party last year. You know what Jojo, I am glad that I met you one more time! Good luck with Yuna Inspired project (Jojo is the director of this project okay!).


Photo credit to www.nikelkhor.com! Thank you Super DiGi Blogger. And yes, I also met Kak Ruby, Michael and Nikel from the DiGi Done Right Camp! Can't wait for the reunion...

For more information about Astro Hitz Yuna Inspired, please log on to:

P/S: I love Yuna's acoustic version for the song Rocket! 

P /P/S: I did not manage to interview Yuna, someone from the event asked me to wait outside if I want to ask her questions so I just left after the event. Glad that I managed to talk to her and introduce myself and get her signature. 

Hello, Mimi from Om Nom Nom Media called me to interview Yuna that day but you (the body guard or whatsoever name he is) made me wait alone there. Lucky that I went to Pavillion KL after that to release my stress. It has been 3 months and we missed each other very much, right Pavi?


Dear Yuna, I have started to love your music! Good luck!

5 comments:

Dewi Batrishya said...

Great Event..
Great Food..
Great People...
What else can I say... :)

Unknown said...

waaaa~so jelez awak dpt jumpa yuna...^_~

Unknown said...

Thanks Dewi... You pergi gak ke? heheh, tak nampak pun....

Husna: hehe, Yuna sangat comel ok...hehehe. Tapi I lagi suka jumpa Jojo tau, sbb I sembang lagi lama dgn Jojo...

ijatnuar87 said...

waduh..sunggoh seronok,hehehe...aperpom tahniah...blh jadi modal nak sembang dgn murid tu,heheh

Unknown said...

Pokjat: haha, boleh la..tapi murid tu nanti nak dgr ke cerita kita? Diorang tu nanti ntah2 jumpa artis luar negara je memanjang...maklum la, anak org kaya...

("-")