(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Random Pictures: Kem PLKN Syruz 2009

My camp: 

Kem PLKN Syruz, Machang Bubok, Bukit Mertajam Pulau Pinang. It's only a half an hour drive from my house in Kepala Batas. Well, my auntie works in the Jabatan Latihan Khidmat Negara so I asked her to put me in any camp in Penang only and there she put me. I asked her to do that because I was scared that I would be homesick but it turns out to be okay. My parents came to meet me only three times when I was striving for three months in the camp so that makes not much of a difference right? Enjoy the view of my camp.


You can see the roofs of the boys dormitories from here. 
You can also see the "padang kawad" 
where I passed out approximately three times there.


This picture was taken on my last day at the camp. 
Can you feel the gloomy atmosphere I felt that day?


It's a beautiful camp.


The lake: favorite spot for all the "wira" and "wirawati".

Some of my friends:

 Azham Vosovic and Abdul Halim Firdaus 
who is currently playing soccer with one of the club in Kedah.


Don't buy the detergent that the boy who wears that brown "baju Melayu" use. 
It makes your "baju Melayu" looks unattractive.


Shark Rainbow, Azham and Ali. 
They are the Hardstyle Republic dancers for the camp.


This girl borrowed my "baju Melayu" for "boria" performance.


Some of my friends from Charlie Company.


This picture was taken during the Teacher's Day Celebration for the camp.

The activities:


Batik drawing competition


My batik design on top of a banner.


This is the banner.

Community Service:



Zapin performance for the first time:



Can you spot me?


That is not my "baju Melayu" because it is so over sized 
and that is also not my "kain pelekat". 
I have to borrow them just to match with my partner.

Cultural Night:


He represents the native groups in Malaysia



I seriously cannot wear like them...

The instructors:


My beloved "cikgu-cikgu".


Look for the "big sized" Azham

The memory:


The names of the Charlie boys!

P/S: No words can describe the fun, sweat and tears in the camp. 
I also managed to cut down my fats with all the packed schedules we had in camp. 

8 comments:

::CIK LYNN:: said...

i hv been there too!!!! really nice...=)

Unknown said...

wow, same camp? which batch?

::CIK LYNN:: said...

siri 5, kump 1...in yr 2008... =) 3yrs ago...quite a long tme...

Unknown said...

I see... I was in the 6th series, 2nd group.
Which company were you in?

::CIK LYNN:: said...

alpha...always 'red' like the red warriors!!! hahaha

Unknown said...

hehe, Alpha company is very competitive. Don't know why...

♥ Ummi Nur Insyirah ♥ said...

shuweet giler :)
best shangat kenangan tyme PLKN kn ?

Unknown said...

haha, mmg best sgt kt Kem PLKN.. rugi siapa yg x pergi kan?

("-")