(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sometimes


Sometimes I figured that
I don’t deserve any friend.
I keep on hurting their feelings
And make them out of the circle.

Sometimes I should stay alone,
Well, I guess I am meant to be
Living the world with no friend aside.
Maybe that is the best right God?

Sometimes, I made the decision,
And this is it, which I will try to surface.
I have been by myself before, what else can be worst right?
So, this will probably be the end of a friendship, a proper goodbye.

P/S: I can't compromise further, everything you said is knife-sharp.
Thank you maturity.

4 comments:

adwafarahin said...

so sad =(
sometimes we really need a friend
to share our problems, grief and joy.
although sometimes we always hurt them but that's life,
there must be a tidal period.
we must learn to live with it

I hope you will meet a true friend soon.

Unknown said...

Thanks Miss Adwa. True friends are not easy to find. Have experienced this for so many times but sigh! I don't know what else to say...

Syazwana Borhan said...

wahaha..sy org yg xsuke dan lemah english.. anyway..boleh faham gak skit..
ahaks..malu2..

'first time bukak blog ni..nice blog! tapi sume entry english..hehehe'

Unknown said...

Ana: it's okay...I use simple English and simple sentences so I hope you can get the meaning hehehe....one day you'll make ti heheheheh

("-")