(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

I'd rather paint my face black

Love this!

Today's incident makes me want to paint my face black.
Can you imagine your own best friend stabbed you from behind
And you are so helpless to fight back all his insults?

I was stupid when I revealed everything to you
When you're supposed to keep your mouth shut for my stories.
Now see it for yourself that my secrets are now everybody's business.

I'd rather paint my face black and pretend like nothing happened
But can it last forever? Would I be coward for not striking back 
Or would I be praised for my act of maturity?

Damn you my big, bad back-stabber!
Just pray that God will let you rest in peace later
Because you know your wrongdoings are going to haunt you forever.

8 comments:

trialtodelete said...

the picture is cute!

~aisya~ said...

stab him/her back..n i mean,by using real sword..hehehe.. :p

Unknown said...

Rizal: I know. I love the boy's eyes. Managed to portray the sadness he felt.

Sis Aisya: I can't do it because I am not that kind of boy...

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

wowww... who's dat 'damn' back stabber...??haha

Unknown said...

Miss Zati: hahaha, that's a secret I'll never tell... XoXo...

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

haha.. wokeyh2... :)

Anonymous said...

very nice n i can understaid ur pain bcs i have experience it Azham...when i read,i feel like u created this poem just for me....

Unknown said...

Anonymous: I created this poem for those who have the same experience. Super-sad condition...

("-")