(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Malaysian version of Duplicate

Have you seen this movie before? It's a film about two guys who have the same face but with a totally different characters. For more information, please click this link.


Today, I have came across another pair of duplicated twin. One is my friend Adibah Khalidah and the other one is unknown. My blog mate, Mr iGossip tagged me the picture in Facebook this afternoon. I was shocked because I was nearly deceived by the look of the unknown girl. She looks exactly like my partner-in-crime, Diba the Dibot

This is my friend Diba in her "ting-tong" mode.
and this is her twin,
Miss Unknown,

Gosh, I am glad that Diba has met her long-lost twin. The girl in the picture is not even her and she freaked out when she saw the picture. I think that she can slowly accept the fact and be happy about her twin.

P/S: I heard that every body will have another six people with the face that look exactly like us. Have you found yours?

11 comments:

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

haha... i like...!!! giler ayu miss unknown ni... siyes...same sgt9...!!

Unknown said...

haha, they will make such a good Hindustani twin for the movie too.. heheh

mimtoge x de duplicate said...

eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sengal unte punye budakkkkkkk... siap esok pagi ae..... eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Did you duplicate yourself?

trialtodelete said...

hha..klaka...didah shah rukh khan yang jahat semestinya..ahha...dah click ur ads!

Sca Ndx said...

i once have a 'girl' twin :)

Unknown said...

I see... sorry to ask but what happened to your twin?

Elle Who? said...

hahaha!!! fesyen dibah n kembau dia uh pon same jek kan...hahahaha

Unknown said...

mmg Diba pun sbenaunya.. hahaha

Happy Angel said...

hahaha...i mmg suker nie... terkejut i be=iler taw nie bukan diba..huhu

Unknown said...

I hope that the girl will not sue me for using her picture. Please contact me personally if you want your picture to be removed okay...

("-")