(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Another Award! Thank you Amira Atiya


Salam and a happy blog-evening. After two days of DiGi Done Right Camp, I can finally update my blog. It was a surprise actually because I have been notified by Amira Atiya about this award. It was a shock because I don't really know that I would be her 500th follower. I followed her blog because it attracted me to read more of her posts, no other reasons. I don't even realize that there were 499 followers before me, I seriously do.

To Miss Amira Atiya, I seriously feel that I am honored to be given this award. I hope that you will achieve more followers and readers in your way to become the next big blogger in future. 


Follow her at:

7 comments:

Amira Atiya said...

hey, thanks~

anamizu said...

wahh dpt award...tahniah3 ^^

Unknown said...

Amira Atiya: Thanks tau.. my first prize ever from a blogger friend...

Anamizu: hehe, you're welcome... hehehe

ijatnuar87 said...

heheheh....tahniah2...hehehe

entri baru dah kuar tu,hehehe

Unknown said...

Mr Ijat: ok jap sy singgah blog awak... hehehe

Mr.TN_SkY said...

Wah..comel je award..=_=..congrats..

Unknown said...

hehe, comel ker? Thanks yer org Kulim... hehehe

("-")