(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

This sweet boy of profanity


He has an iPhone that he bought for nearly eight hundred ringgit
But he still borrows people's stuff and saves his pennies.
Loads of money in the bank that he keeps for his descendants
But he calls me miser for hiding my things out of his sight.

I know my words are harsh but this is freaking real;
This is the so-called reality of this sweet boy of profanity.
I never again want to be in the same space with that face
Because I know that my stuff will belong to him one fine day.

P/S: Dear Mr iGossip
sad to say that he totally behaves like we are his sugar daddies!

6 comments:

gwen velora said...

rasa macam kenal pemilik iphone ini. pemilik iphone terbaru tahun ni ke or dah lama memiliki?hahaha.. kepoh je nak tau

Unknown said...

I think that you have thought wrong because the iPhone user is not Yazid. this boy has just bought his iPhone...

Unknown said...

Oh my God,, if suddenly every people thought that it is Yazid then I will be dead.... I hope that Yazid will not read this post even though he uses an iPhone too... hehe....

Unknown said...

haha ignore me Gwen.. I am freaking out now...

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

sy kenalllll.. haha... he's still wif d'same attitude? huhu... dy housemet am lg ker?

Unknown said...

Oh my God. Today I've got free "dosa" because of this you know...yes, he still is...

("-")