(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I want to go for this hairstyle people!


Enough of spiky hair and "songkok" to get away from Mr. Arus Bin Kudus's eyesight because now I am planning to cut my hair short like Emma Watson. Yes, she looks so cute with this kind of hairstyle plus it is easily manageable. Should I get my hair done before or after Chinese New Year? Oh allowance, can you please do the talking. I hate silent treatment like this...


P/S: I hope that more male students in Institut Pendidikan Guru Malaysia, Kampus Bahasa Antarabangsa cut their hair short too. I don't really like guys with long hair; it's messy sometimes. Let's cut our hair short, it's smart!

2 comments:

Sizzling Suzai said...

it depends on the people kot..klu muke cam stylo sesuwei la hak kot..hahha camne latuh.,
but pendek lg kmas kn..hhehe

Unknown said...

hahah, kalau muka mcm i sesuai x? hehe, takut nanti nampak bulat or bujur jer? heheh

("-")