(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DiGi Done Right Camp Part 2

For Part 1, please click this link


After the treasure hunt, the winning team was announced but unfortunately our team, SuperLicious Bloggers did not win anything. We had our dinner at about 7PM and at approximately an hour later, we continued our seminar. Mr U2 Kumar reminded us that we are our own energy so we determine what we are going to be. If we are passionate about our life, then we will lead a colorful life better than anyone else does. 


Basically, the seminars were about getting the bloggers to be DiGi's Super Bloggers. DiGi wanted all of us to be more creative in our writing, put our passion to the highest level and overcome the upcoming challenges. Well, the word CHALLENGE is the one that I am not going to forget. All of us had to create a team cheer so that it will stick into our mind that challenges can be handled. Well, Mr U2 Kumar said challenges and difficulties in life should be transformed into something positive so I am practicing it now. I am no longer afraid of chasing possibilities and I would go against the music if I think that I am right. I vowed to myself that I want to be more positive-minded after this and who knows that that is the key to stay young like Mr U2 Kumar? 

So after the seminar, Fresh from Nuffnang asked us to stay back because she wanted to give us the room keys. Which room I am talking about? Yes, a one night stand stay at Carlton Holiday Hotel, Shah Alam. 

Sorry for the picca yea. Bad setting.

But not so fast. We were asked to blog about what have we learnt on the first day of the camp.
Please click the link attached if you are interested in reading it.

I will continue with the stories of Day 2 in the next part. Wait for more of Done Right Camp!

CHALLENGE!!!

2 comments:

Sizzling Suzai said...

huhuhu....im waiting 4 d full activity there..so curious bout what actually u guys doing there.. >.<

Unknown said...

Suzai: wait r... I will update about the activities tomorrow. hehehe

("-")