(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Second-class Friendship


Friendship is not a game I play but it feels like a
Second class relationship when the other boys 
Get extra attention from him in the house, everywhere.

And seeing his blog post today, I know I am right.
I am not listed at all in his list of friendship.
Maybe I don't have what he takes to be his buddy.

I am sorry but this is firm, 
I am hurt with your actions quite lately,
I got to know where I am standing on now, just today.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

awwh,sweet!!

AfiQ said...

erk.. knape ni? r you alright?

www.keryoki.tk said...

hm...who's that boy?

Unknown said...

Amir Aizat: wow, is it sweet for a hard moment like this?

Afiq: I was not okay when I got to know the big news yesterday. But you know what, I am feeling better today! Yes, I am way better than that boy!

Keryoki: That boy is a long-lost friend already...

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

wat's up..?? huhu...

Unknown said...

Hurm, tak de apa2 la Zati... buat apa nak sedih kalau org tak ngaku kita sahabat kan? Hello, I lg byk kawan tapi tak kecoh2 pun... And at least I tak memilih kawan... haha, yeay, I menang!

Otak Rabun said...

nape? nak terasa bole x?
hehehe... u ok?

Unknown said...

Mr Muscle sayang a.k.a Jaazli Ahmad, haha, post ni bukan untuk you la. Adalah, untuk seseorang tu...you pun kenal...

("-")