(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Life as a pole dancer


 Owain  - Male Pole Dancer - London 1

I like to entertain party-goers and bar lovers
With my erotic moves each time they come here
 To distress after hectic days in their offices.
And these tired officers will fulfill their lust to their wives
Until the next morning when they go back home
And here you see, I am no ordinary pole dancer
Because I have helped men to save their
Broken lifeless marriage life.

 Owain  - Male Pole Dancer - London 2

I love to be on stage and perform sexily for the eyes of all viewers,
When I climb up and glide down the pole like the lightest feather,
I love my exotic attire, because that is when I gain my confidence
Better than my awful office outfits.
Yes, my boss would fire me if he saw me here but 
I like the idea of having intimate affection with the pole.
I am proud to say that my name is Alexs Nuk
And being a pole dancer is my childhood ambition.


Note:
This poem is dedicated to one of the most talented person 
That I have known in Kuala Lumpur.
I hope that one day you will make it to the top of the pole dear, 
When you can be whoever you want in life.
I hope that your wish will come true.

P/S: 
Let the identity of Alexs Nuk be a secret here, 
Because I respect his privacy and his duties.
Take care dear.

2 comments:

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

am...secret ker ue?hee~

Unknown said...

Zati: hehehe, no more a secret for us.. heheh.. we shall respect his privacy and identity...

("-")