(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Best Love Hopper

Thank God that you have left me
 After forty three days of our relationship.
You blocked me from Facebook but again
You came back for me to seek for security.

And then again for the second time, 
You have ditched me with no sign of your existence.
You and your sweet talks managed to buy my trust
And how I have regretted my decision at that moment!

Yes, I am glad that on this third time,
I did not agree on the way our relationship goes.
Yes, I am fortunate for I have met you two days ago,
And it was evident that you wear more make-up that I do.

Yes, you wear guyliner too!
.:This poem is made special for the best love hopper, my ex-MNA:.
I am thankful that I have no feelings for you anymore
And I did not cry for the songs you have sang to me.
So I am single and available at the moment,
So happy that I could die!
Oh yeah!

2 comments:

Nana Eddy said...

be strong. if it's meant to be, it will...

Unknown said...

huhu... I am stronger than ever, with supports from all of you...

("-")