(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Dear Mum,



I am missing our family so much.
I have missed lots of things when I was not around.
Iwan met with a slight accident when he went out for burgers,
Thank God that he was not badly injured but still it worries me.
And Kakak sat for her SPM trial examination 
When I was not around to help out,
Mum... it saddens me so much.

And Mum,
My studies for my foundation is violating my rights.
I have less time for my own and slaved myself to all assignments.
Yes, Madam Yashwanora has got her point...
I did asked for all this, I signed up for this course
But this is too much!
I am sure if you see my condition in the hostel,
You would want to take me back home immediately.

Mum, 
I miss our family in Penang.
And how's Abah anyway?
I heard that Tok Wan will be staying at home for couple of weeks,
I am sure all of you can catch up stories together,
Feels bad that I will not make it, to be around...

Mum, I am sick,
Sick of all this.
I am not happy here.
I know,
It used to be my dream but now,
I have seen a greener grass on the other side.
I can't take all this anymore.
Can you please take me home?
I don't want to miss any more moments
That we should do together as a family.
Mum, I miss home...

2 comments:

Elle Who? said...

Hiya mate...dun be sad plz...enjoy ur moment here becuz i know that one day, u'll miss it! xD

Unknown said...

Leen, huhuhu, life in IPBA...it treats me badly. I wish my mum will be beside me and take me away...

("-")