(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Tour Eid Mubarak

Salam guys and girls! Had the best time of your life celebrating raya with family members and friends? I had a blast yesterday, toured all around Baling, Kedah Darul Aman on the first day of Syawal and meet up with my friends there! We ate a lot and forgot to take a lot of pictures.

This is my friend Majdi and he likes kuih cornflakes.


This is Linda, someone that I can see Liyana Jasmay inside her or her in LJ's body I don't know ;)


This is our driver, Anam Khazali with his new baby Savvy!


Well, we went to Che Nor Afizah's house because she is the most kepochi of all. However, her house were badly hit by the flood a day before hari raya and her family had to clean up the house on raya's eve, poor them. I love the jeruk buah salak at her house, it was so NICE though! SO NICE! Then we went to Cikgu Aishah's house but she was not at home. We headed to Linda's house, pick her up and went to Achik's house yuhoo!


This is Achik a.k.a Hamidah and the laksa at her house was so damn good, seriously! 





Then Anis came to the scene to heat up the celebration; we asked about her condition when she was in Egypt during the riot few months back. So far, Anis is the most successful among us as she studies in the University of Zagazig to become a doctor one day. Congrats Anis!


We chatted and cam-whored at Achik's house like we own it! I love the rempeyek she made too, so crunchy and spicy!


Sorry that I look so messy in this picture! I sweat a lot but I don't care because raya is just celebrated once in a year.


I can't wait for our 5S2 reunion tomorrow but I am still hoping that more of them will turn up. I haven't seen some of them for almost 3 years, I know we have a lot to talk about. Insyaallah, everything will be good tomorrow.

5 comments:

Dhiya Fariza said...

selamat hari raya :)

eddy syrol said...

raya sakan ye :)

Unknown said...

Saiazuan: Salam Aidil Fitri...

Dhiya Fariza: hehe, Selamat Hari Raya too!

Azri Fathurrahman said...

arghh. bahasa amarika. haha. samat rayaaaa. :D

Unknown said...

Azri: haha, Bahasa Amerika? Nak kena ni hahaha... Samat raya too!

("-")