(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, August 1, 2011

5 PM or something


No stealing things this holy month or else this girl will show you what a woman power is. 

*****
It is only 5 PM now and I am already lacking of energy. I forgot to take my medicine during "sahur" this morning, will have to be more mindful tomorrow morning. I need energy to kick-start my days so for breaking fast today itself, I will eat more dates to top up everything. 

And I can't stop looking at the time to check how many hours left before Maghrib. I seriously felt like a kid by doing that but please, it is the first day of Ramadhan. I am still getting used to it, I am sure all of you guys and girls too right?

12 comments:

IMANSHAH said...

wah, hebat wanita itew

Unknown said...

beliau sangat macho hahaha

Unknown said...

well excited kan,hehe

Unknown said...

excited sangat smpai rasa bersalah masa berbuka tadi hahaha

F Hzh said...

hahaha. funny! u also sakit ke azham? everytime i took the flu pills, i will easily fall asleep a few minutes then!

Unknown said...

Zoe: heheh thanks. Tak I kena amek ubat utk tambah darah...so kalau lupa nak makan kaki akan menggigil semasa berdiri. Tapi alhamdulillah semalam xda apa2 heheh.... You da sembuh lom?

blog-tips-kurus said...

hi 'kid',
ni mesti tak praktis puasa Rejab & Syaaban.. :-)

Unknown said...

hahahah, honestly yes! hahaha ,malunya...

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

haha... mmg mcm budak2... kami pun sebenarnyer... hehe... =D

Unknown said...

Izat: hehe, samalah kita! yeay! hahaha

cengkerangcipot said...

mak kau.. hebat gile.. aku pn takot nk kawen ngn die.. hahaha

thx bace entri aku n komen tdi ye..

Unknown said...

cengkerangcipot: hehehe, sama2 bro!

("-")