(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Cyborg


The future is uncertain for me now because everything I did seem to be punishing me all the way through. I know I have sinned but you are there just observing, even when I have no more tears left to clear the emotions. Ever wondered what made me cried? The societies perspectives about this creature that they themselves created a long time ago; a cyborg. You know what I mean? If you don't just swallow it because this is a true story about mankind. They made me a cyborg, and then when I hook up with their daughters...they tried to disable me. 

GIF source:

3 comments:

Syazwan Che Deraman said...

have a good day cyborg :)

Unknown said...

tottaly agree

Unknown said...

Syazwan: hahaha, terima kaseh Mr Pilot!

Atok: hehehe, atok pun pernah rasa situasi ni ke?

("-")