(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Bachelor


Many people asked about my current status; am I attached to someone or still single? Well...I think I have the saddest love relationship so far because I have no one to text "goodbye" at night. My roommate in college is attached to our classmates, and most of them are already someone else's belongings. Some of them also have scandals all around which I think is not fair because I am still single and available. 

The longest relationship I had so far is with my pillow and a bolster; I have had them since I was a kid. Truthfully speaking, they are still here on my bed at my parents' house and they are the most loyal bed mates I have ever had. 

I never had a relationship with human beings that can last for more than 3 months. The shortest period was one day and it was a seriously fake love affair. I asked a friend of mine to pretend to be my girl friend just for a day and it was not fun at all.

Maybe I am not the kind of boy who can fall in love with humans so what should I do? I am reaching 20 years old this December, single and the eldest amongst my siblings so the probability for me to be an "AnTerTua" (Anak Teruna Tua) is high! 

I know that I am paranoid but look at me; I am blogging from this side of room all alone, alone! Gosh, maybe my followers can help to match me up with someone? Oh my God, this is so desperate! Pair me up with someone tall, has a long hair, who laughs at my joke and never care about my past. Tell her that I am awkward, just accept me the way I am.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

like that picture!

Aziela said...

20 is just still too young dear. We have no idea what's our future will be. Who knows, next week you found someone from Hari Raya gathering and the next month, you are announcing your engagement. Well, I've been there and trust me, you would be surprise.

Unknown said...

something being single is the best one

Unknown said...

betol2..terima seadanyer..

Unknown said...

amir aizat: hehehe, thanks for liking...

Aziela: hehehe, sy ada crush kt sorang gadis ni kt FB, tp xtau mcm ne nak tackle dia hahahah

Saiazuan: hahaha, sometimes la...

Apik Pehe: hehehe, betol tu bro....

khairul akmal bin azman said...

life must go on..
keep it up bro!

Unknown said...

Khairul Azman: hehehe, thanks bg semangat...

Mohammed Faizal said...

lagi best jadi single dowh..xpayah pening pikir pasal perempuan....relex la tibe masa calon isteri ko akan muncul juga

Unknown said...

Faizal: hahaha, lama lagi ke huh? hehehehe

Anonymous said...

But but but BUT I'M HERE ALL ALONG!

Kidding.

Don't worry someone will come along when the time is right.

Happy Eid Azham.

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

UPM UPM UPM!!! cari kat sana naa.. byk pilihan sampai hang pon xtaw nak pilih yg mana 1... hehe... :D

Unknown said...

Anon: haha, macam tau je Anon ni sapa. dapat agak dari cara penulisan haha, kantoi! Thanks Anon...

Izat: Kami dah jumpa sorang dah, skrg dlm proses mengenali hati budi hahahahaahahahah

("-")