(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Crazy Creativity


Image taken from: here

Dear bloggers, you know you have typed too much when your pets did not get enough attention from you. We may not realize this because we are too busy scrolling down the dashboard, commenting on other people's blog and leaving our links on somebody else's chat box. Well... what's up with the rhyme?

Blogging has been a part of my life, it is my life indeed and I promise that I will not let my imaginary cat live its life on its own. Yes people, I have a cat that you have to imagine to believe. Few months ago, somebody accidentally sat on it and it died but now, I have my Kitty Vosovic back. You know how I got it back? It lies inside the power of imagination; you believe what you see. Call me crazy, I do not mind because it is a creativity ;)

For further information about Kitty Vosovic, click these links:

and

4 comments:

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

hahaha... aduyai,, i still remember that moment! siyes lawak! hahaha.. :D

Unknown said...

Hahaha, sem ni kami nak buat balik.... kali ni lecturer pulak akan jadi magsa hehehehehe

khairul akmal bin azman said...

ok..keep blogging ya

Unknown said...

Thanks Khairul Akmal.,..huhuhuh

("-")