(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, August 13, 2011

"Kad Raya"


Thank you to Kyohei Akimaru for sending me this Kad Raya. This is the first card I receive this year though I am not expecting anything.


This card is so special, it is written in Jawi and Japanese if I am not mistaken. Dude, correct me if I am wrong okay. By the way, thank you so much for the card, I felt so much accepted in Sahabat Blogger since the first day I joined that FB group. OMG, I am so touched, felt like crying already.

"Selamat Berpuasa dan Salam Aidil Fitri to you too bro!".


P/S: For those who want to send me "Kad Raya", "Kad Jemputan Perkahwinan" or whatever card, please do it so by sending it to these addresses:


"Kediaman Rasmi Azham Vosovic"
Mohd Azham Bin Amran,
IPG Kampus Bahasa Antarabangsa,
59200, Lembah Pantai, Kuala Lumpur.
or
"Kediaman Musim Panas Azham Vosovic"
No 17, Lrg Bentara 13,
Tmn Bertam Perdana, 13200,
Kepala Batas, Pulau Pinang.

5 comments:

Abu Bagi said...

wah dapat kat raya..tahniah tahniah..:)

Anonymous said...

okay jeles T__T dah lama tak dapat kad raya T__T nak jugak sekeping :|

IMANSHAH said...

xtengok lagi ghope kad raya tahun ni

Unknown said...

wah.....bestnya...

Unknown said...

ABU: huhuh, seganlah pulak hahaha

Queen F: Haha, hantar dulu kat sy satu hahaha

IMANSHAH: wah..mesti bro dpt byk kad...

Atok: haha, atok pun mesti dpt byk kn?

("-")