(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Nightmare on Vosovic's Bed

:Based on a true story:


Have you ever had a dream so vivid, that you thought it was happening but the fact is it was just a dream? I had one experience this morning, when I religiously went back to sleep after Subuh like always. 

I was sleeping, on my bed, as usual but suddenly, there was a big black and yellow snake on my bed. I laid still because any movement caused will make it sting the venom. I pretended to be dead, and I can hardly breath when the snake curled around my chest. Its head was really close to my neck and I know that I could die at any second.


Image taken from black and yellow

It was this snake, I could still remember the flashy scales and the wet and twisted tongue. I don't remember what happened after that but I held its head when it was not watching. I flung it away and ran to tell my parents. 

In that dream, I was crying because the snake actually manage to bite me, and I cried even more when I saw my swollen nose from the reflection in the mirror. I don't know when was the time the snake bit me but my nose turned black and my father was about to send me to the hospital when I heard my mother's shouting at the back of our house. She was bitten by the snake at her neck and I regret it so much for not killing it when I had the chance. 

My dream ended just like that, and I woke up to find out that I was crying too in reality. I cried, because that dream was so clear and I could feel the snake around me, seriously. And I cried a bit more moments after that because it was my mother who was bitten in the dream, not anyone else. 

To all readers, do you know what is the signs when we dream about snakes or deadly creatures? I have had these bad dreams since early this year; I dreamt about babies and kids wanting to follow me back home, and this morning it was a creepy snake. Is the dream trying to tell me something?

12 comments:

Aini Azman said...

azham,
ni pengalaman aini la,.apa2 mimpi kalau ianya berkaitan dengan ular ia ada kene mngena dgn sihir.

pasal mmpi budak nk ikot kita balik tu pon smthng to do dgn sihir jgak.. kata org klu dlm mmpi kita bawak bdak tu balik kita akan terkena sihir.

TAPI jgn terlalu percyalah, kdg2 ini semua mainan mimpi,.pergi rujuk mana2 ustaz utk mngelakkan perkara buruk terjadi k,.(^^")

Anonymous said...

setuju dengan aini.. my friend pon dia ada mimpi main dengan budak & dia tanya ustaz, ustaz tu kata tu ada orang silau-silau nak hantar sihir.. kalau dalam mimpi tu my fren dah peluk budak tu means dia dah terkena sihir tu macam mana ntah.. hoho tanya lah yang lebih berpengalaman :)

Unknown said...

Betul tu Aini...sy pernah baca artikel psl mimpi2 ni... psl ular dgn budak kecik tu mmg pnh sy baca, sbb tu skrg rasa takut sgt nak tido malam.... hurm, kena pergi check cpt2 ni...mana tau kena buatan org ke apa kan?

bubupooh said...

actually,
dreaming bout "S"
(i dun wnna say it coz it's late at nite n we believe dat we shud nver mention its name at nite..hehe)
can mean three different things...

firstly, one must never kill a "s" in their dreams coz it can bring very bad luck...

secondly, dreaming bout "s" also means able to differentiate between good or bad... maybe you are confused in deciding sumthg.. this dream may help you...

lastly, dreaming bout "s", especially dreaming bout getting bitten by one, can bring good luck...my auntie dreamt dat my uncle was bitten by "s"..
guess wat? good news was waiting for him n he got a bonus from his bank whr he works at... very good sum to spend in australia..haha!

basically, dear, analyzing dreams can always differ among people... those r the explanations i can provide so far.. hahaha

best thing to do is, don't think too much about it and pray before sleeping...

okie doke!
hehe

take care dearie!

F Hzh said...

yeke?? huhuh, i havent dream of snake before.. anyway, azham, its just a dream ye.. no need to worry much! :)

Abu Bagi said...

uit kin takut dowh..mimpi biasanya membawa petanda.. terutamnya mimpi ketika waktu subuh.. tp hanya pakar mimpi je yg tahu.. btw, ular aku sgt takut..tak sanggup nak hadapi macam dalam mimpi kat atas tu huhuhu..

Unknown said...

My Mira: hehe thanks for coming... singgah2 la selalu....

Unknown said...

Bubupooh: hahaha, I cannot stop smiling when I read your comment.. bout the "s" part hahaha.... Well, I know that some people said that dreams about snake can either represent a good or bad news. And to be safe, I will just pray a lot before I go to sleep so that I will never have such scary dreams anymore... hehehehe thanks Nateesha...

Unknown said...

Zoe: hehe, menakutkan...tolonglah jangan mimpi lagi sekali... mcm real kot, even dpt rasa belitan ular tu dlm mimpi...

Unknown said...

ABU: huhuhu, betul tu...psl mimpi buruk lepas Subuh tu sy dgr ianya menandakan bahawa seseorang tu kena sihir atau buatan org...nantilah saya tanya ustaz...

trialtodelete said...

ular patuk tandanya nak dipinang...wow!

Unknown said...

Rizal: ramai org ckp mcm tu...takutlah...I tak ready nak kawen lagi...

("-")