(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Eid Mubarak


Hi guys and girls, how is your "raya" preparation coming along? I hope that all of you manage to get it all done before the first day of Syawal. As for me, I will try to celebrate Eid Mubarak this year modestly due to some reasons that only I know.

Well, I am more excited to go back to my college and start fresh with my studies. I have had enough rest this semester break and will be going to Portsmouth University of Malaysia, UPM on the 6th of September for the orientation week. *dang!

My family will be celebrating Eid at our house in Kepala Batas, Penang so feel free to drop by at my place. If you guys and girls would like to come, please ring me first to make sure I am at home to serve you better. PM me on Facebook to get my phone number and adresss. It will be such a pleasure for me to have my blogging friends at my house, honestly.

We have some kueh raya bought from Pekan Rabu, Alor Star, and ketupat palas ordered from our relatives. We do not make raya cookies and since my grandmother passed away, nobody takes over her job to make ketupat palas; we all did not take the chance to learn it and we regret it so bad.

Okay, enough of my sad story. On the first day of raya, I will be going back to visit my grandmother's grave in Baling, Kedah and then only I will meet my friends there. I will be free on the second day of raya but not on the third because I have a reunion with my former 5S2 class mates. Then I am free, and free and free, and on the sixth I will head back to Kuala Lumpur.

I would like to wish all my blogging friends, Love Hate readers and followers a Happy Eid Mubarak. Think of the less fortunate while you are celebrating it, the orphans who never have a perfect celebration with their loved ones, those in Somalia who have never get a proper meal, and me who has never get enough duit raya ;)

Wait, I am quite disapointed with my Baju Melayu this year; the tailor made is so big even though I have told him to fit it perfectly on my body. Sigh! But when I come to think about it, I am still lucky to have a new Baju Melayu as some others don't. So dear bloggers, do not complain like me, I am such a bad role model hahaha. 

"Selamat Menyambut Aidil Fitri,
Maaf Zahir Batin dari Encik Azham Vosovic"

12 comments:

iKhRam said...

selamat hari raya
maaf zahir dan batin..

apapun selamat bergembira menyambut syawal k?

dari seremban
utk rakan di utara sana.. hehehe

semutsengal said...

selamat hari raya, aidilfitri mulia, ampun maaf dipinta, mengsuci hening dosa.



lalalalala.

Abu Bagi said...

oh orang kedah rupanya..slmt hari raya jugak..ari tu nak ambik awards tp tenet slow tk dapt nak download..btw thanks for the awards...love it...

Unknown said...

happy eid sahabat :)

Aziela said...

Selamat Hari Raya to you too.. Enjoy your moments...

khairul akmal bin azman said...

macam yang berhormat da..
hehe..

Unknown said...

ikhram: Selamat Hari Raya bro! Maaf Zahir Batin...

Hanif: Selamat Hari Raya, minta duit raya sikit?

ABU: haha, yes org Kedah.... Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri...

Saiazuan: Huhuh, Happy EId Mubarak bro!

Aziela: hehe, thanks akak...Happy EId Mubarak to you too....

Sky0ne said...

Selamat mentekedarah nanti bro!

- zuriey - said...

selamat hari raya..maaf zahir dan batin..:-)

Unknown said...

Skyone: hehe, same thing to you too bro!

Zuriey: huhu, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil FItri...maaf zahir batin....

Ray ban Malaysia said...

Selamat hari raya bro....Raya mai rumah kat Kedah

Unknown said...

Thanks Ray Ban Malaysia... hang Kedah kat mana?

("-")