(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Somber Internet


They asked, "Where have you been?" when my blogging career has just started to begin. So sadly I have to admit, that my internet connection sucks at this time. It crawls and crawls and crawls because it is nearly the end of the month; this is Malaysia's best broadband coverage and I am tired to deal with it every month.

So I cannot go blog-walking as I wish and sometimes I can't even log into my blogger account. What a somber life I had right now; I have so many things to share but the internet is not letting me do things as I wish. Gosh, can't wait to pay my bills and get my blogging life again. 

P/S: Dear readers, I hope this will explain why I did not go to your site like I always do. I will do it as soon as I can okay, no worries. 

9 comments:

IMANSHAH said...

thanks visit my blog just now

Unknown said...

hehehe, no biggie bro...

Anif Abdullah| AA said...

ur header pon nice.. huhuhu..
amik tesl ek,patutla english best je bc..hehe

Unknown said...

nice entry...

Unknown said...

IPG's wifi ek?
even a snail faster than my wifi cnnction here! :(

eh,nice to meet u :)
TESLian IPGKTB..already followed your blog.

- zuriey - said...

ala..takpe2 g settle dulu tenet tu..pas2 boleh blogwalking sepuasnya

Unknown said...

AA: hahah, header blog you stylo heheheh...thanks sbb follow...

NICK IRFAN: huhu, thanks bro..

nurul hidayati: heheh, ni broadband la, heheh, bestnya dpt jumpa kwn2 IPG seluruh Msia...

Unknown said...

Zuriey: kena tunggu 28 hb ni baru boleh start byr bill...

Unknown said...

Zuriey: kena tunggu 28 hb ni baru boleh start byr bill...

("-")