(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

5 Fricking Years


My parents and I went shopping at Pekan Rabu, Alor Star this afternoon. Well, we don't think that we manage to prepare "kuih  siput" and cakes like we always do every year so we just buy all that we could. My parents are so busy at work and I don't know how to make cakes, but I copied a "kek batik" recipe from Diba. And this will be the fifth year that our family cannot go back to our hometown, Kelantan Darul Naim. 

Moral of the story is, do not work with Royal Malaysian Police Force like my parents, because their "cuti asyik dibekukan je!!!". I know that they are duty-bounded but please consider their holidays as well. It has been a 5 fricking years you know, can you imagine?  

And when the DJ is playing a "Hari Raya" song on the radio, I just don't care anymore. I seriously miss my grandma's "nasi dagang", and my uncle will prepare satay and "nasi himpit" on the first day of Syawal. Oh my God, I am going to miss all of that again this year. 

9 comments:

Syazwan Che Deraman said...

harap harap your parents baca nie.heheh

semutsengal said...

kahkahkah,

sabar, aku pun tak balik kmpung tahun ni.


Grr.

Aini Azman said...

besar jasa diowang kat negara tuh tau,.time raya diowang kene kerja,.=)

Anonymous said...

alah.kesiannya..! dah lama tak balik beraya kat kelantan..

NARUMI ISOZAKI said...

memang x maw kahwin ngn polis, bomba, tudm, tldm, doktor, bla3... ohh.. minta jauh.., huhuhu...

Unknown said...

lor...y not Azham go back by your own...n follow by family after that

Mohammed Faizal said...

siput..siput...kuih siput.sabar je la nak buat cam ne...xboleh balik kg. KArenah birokerasi katekan

Unknown said...

Syazwan: hahah, bagus, biar diorang tahu rintihan anak sulung diorang ni hahahah

Hanif: ala, siannya kita.... kampung you kat mana?

Aini: hahah, dah 5 tahun diorang berjasa kepada negara...

Izudean: huhuhu, 5 tahun, bayangkan huhu

Izat: hahaha, jgn kawen dgn sesiapalah.... byk songeh hahaha, kawen dgn Cikgu hahaha

Atok: heheh, macamlah my parents bg I drive balik Kelantan...diorang x kasi punya...

Unknown said...

Faizal: tu lah sy bersabar je ni...hehehe, padahal my parents yg patutnya lg sedih x dpt balik kampung ehheehe

("-")