(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Abul and Jaazli!

Jaazli's pre-birthday celebration at Tapper's Cafe, Bangsar South City. His birthday is on August 29th but I decided to celebrate it earlier as I will not be in IPBA at that time.


Happy Birthday Mr Jaazli Mars or Bruno Jaazli (whichever name that suits you). 


This is what Jaazli had on that night, only RM 12++ huhu.


This is mine, Hainanese Chicken Chop if I'm not mistaken, the price is just the same but look at the amount of chicken on that plate! Yummy, and tasty!


And then on the same night, I pranked both Jaazli and Abul! Abul's birthday is today, August 11th and I am not there to celebrate it so I just make a double celebration for them. Hope they like this surprise!


Ooops! They both wear "kain pelikat", not boxer shorts okay heheh. Oh my, it was really tough for Alexs Nuk and I to prank them. At last we managed to smear them with flour but so sad there was no egg to make them look and smell even more horrible. 

Dear Jaazli Ahmad and Abul, can't wait to see both of you this September. Although we are going to stay in a different block, you two are always welcomed to spend the night in our room. I heard that the 7th Block is haunted, I even read blog posts about it so please accompany me one day okay hahaha.


Happy Birthday guys!

10 comments:

khairul akmal bin azman said...

makan besaq seyh kowang!

laskar pelangi said...

sedapnya hidangan kat atas tu haaa...

Unknown said...

khairul akmal: heheh, makan besar yang amat menjimatkan hehehe

pelangi: hehehe, sedap...boleh cuba rasa heheheh

vendoline said...

haha mandi tepung..best tu
hehehe hurmm sedap tengok CC tu..lapar ase

senyumSOYA said...

lapor..lapor...

sabor jela..but best kan prank kawan..hik3~

Unknown said...

Edy Fee: hahah, kesian diorang.... Jemput lah makan CC tu haha, kalau x pose...

senyumSOYA: hahaha, dugaan di bulan Ramadhan....

Unknown said...

best x mkanan dy kat situ?

Unknown said...

amir aizat: best2, lgpon harga makanan affordable huhuh

jaazli said...

x sabar nak jumpa awk! awk bz sgt skrg ye...

Unknown said...

Jaaz; haha, gedwiknya kamu! hahaha

("-")