(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Skyline: My movie partner is revealed!


Yes, as I have mentioned yesterday, I will be going to watch Skyline with a partner tomorrow at TGV Wangsa Walk. I cannot wait to distress myself as tomorrow marks the end of the final examination. My paper for Social Studies will start at 2.30pm and ends at 5.30pm. So, hopefully we both can start to dress up in a sky-blue coloured t-shirt and probably paint our face red for the gathering.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I have won two tickets to watch Skyline and thanks to Nuffnang and TGV Cinemas for sponsoring me with such blessings! I love both of you!
For more information, you guys and girls can click this link.

And I will announce the person who will go and watch the movie with me!
(drums and music please?)


The lucky person is Mr. Alexs Nuk!
Yeay! He deserves a pre-birthday party celebration in Wangsa Walk.
Shhh, let this be a surprise first.
I hope that he will not be reading this entry tonight!


So Mr. Alexs Nuk, 
You've been booked by me to go and watch this movie with me!
Be prepared with your stuffs and such because we are going to sleep outside tomorrow night!
(This is because, the movie will end at probably 12.00 am in the morning!),
No chance of us to get back to the hostel before the curfew.

P/S: This is the reason why I chose him to go out with me,
So that we can stay and sleep at any place nearby. 
It won't be the same if I invite a girl to go out with me,
She might be misunderstood by the society for going out late at night.
Oh, pity us. We are going to have no place to sleep!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to SKYLINE? Check out the interview @ARTISTdirect with the directors talking fave music http://bit.ly/akLXsT

Elle Who? said...

amboi azham nak melesborina ngun bapak akuh!

Unknown said...

hahaha, x sangka bapak and anak serupa...

Elle Who? said...

pe yg serupe? mai habaq maiii! =p

Unknown said...

serupa tang kekecohan anak branak ni klau bjumpa.. hehe

("-")