(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Single is terrible



Life is so terrible when  you're single,
You have to wake up from the bed 
Looking at the empty side of yourself
And sadly get ready for work.


When you're single,you'll spend lunch break with friends
Who are also lonely and deep inside, your nonsense self is talking,
"It won't be long, they are going to find their soul mate too".


When you're alone, you are going to look back behind your past
And start to ponder about how selfish you are for ignoring your high school crush.
You will start to whine, "Damn, I shouldn't be a spinster with everything in my grasp!

4 comments:

shawty said...

mn da terrible,just enjoy d moment of being single dude!! its fun!! Allah gv us strength so dat we can create our life ryt, but if u cant stand 4 being single thn just get 1.. dun 4get about d fate, so just 'chillax' yaw!!

Unknown said...

hahaha, it's no longer fun for me..
I need someone to love...
I've been single for long and it's tiring...

shawty said...

well, u just 18 dude 2 compared wth me.. i admit dat i've been lonely 2 but.. there was nothing 2 worried about instead of i'm a girl.. might b 'andalusia' ryt?? but just chillax(chill+relax).. can i say dat "d ryt tym will come wth a ryt girl"..

Unknown said...

hurm, maybe I need to chill out and chillax.. well i like that term... I'm turning 19 in less than a month! gosh! hehehe

("-")