(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

You are not a sucker, you are awesome!

 

Do not be a terrible downer and curse yourself when you figure out that you cannot do one or two simple things in this world. I know that it is hard to accept the fact that other people are better than us because they can do things that we cannot do but the fact is that, not all people can do all the things that we cannot do.There are people who cannot sing but he or she can dance. 

Everyone is never perfect, I keep on telling myself that whenever I feel down or sad. Well, I think that it is unfair for us to force ourselves to be as good as other people. Remember one thing, talents have its own limitations and everybody has their own distinctive style. We just have to stop by at one corner and start to think about our own talent. It should be nurtured although some talents are naturally embedded in oneself. You have one thing that you can show to the world, but the time is maybe not yet right or you should improve your shining stars first. I will wait for the right time for my star to shine, because now I am trying my best to showcase it to the entire world! I am proud to be myself!

By the way, don't forget to tell everyone along the way that you are awesome!

5 comments:

Sca Ndx said...

yeah, bro. not everyone but everthing not perfect. :)

Unknown said...

I know, we are who we are...

Elle Who? said...

i loike this post! ;)

shawty said...

u r a gud advisor, no wonder u'll become an educator.. keep it up yaw!! i lyk it~ (^_^)sori, imma kinda 'perosak bhs'.. heeeee~

Unknown said...

Leen: thank you so much!

Shawty: I am just helping... God helps the most.

("-")