(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Prayers for Bobby: His diary


Not telling the truth? Sometimes I feel like I'm at the edge of a cliff looking down at the crashing surf with nowhere to go but down. I used to have these fun dreams when I was so free but now as I fly, I'm afraid. There are telephone lines and electrical wires. How painful it would be to run into one. I wonder if I'll ever be free again? 


Nothing I do seems to make a difference. I try to act like them but it feels impossible. It's an awful feeling to believe you can be headed straight for the fires of hell. Even worse is everyone telling you how simple the solution is. They don't know what it is to be in my shoes.

-------------------------------

That was written in Bobby's diary before he died. He once told his family that he wants to be a writer. Ironically, his journal is being read by everyone. He is official a writer now, reminding all parents and families around the world to accept lesbians and gays as part of the family.Good job Bobby, I admire you so much. May you rest in peace there. 

For more journal of Bobby, please click at the link attached yea?


and



Remember, accepting gays and lesbians around the world is a noble job to do. Make this world a better place for them. They deserve to be loved and cared too. Make them feel as part of the world and help them to boost their self-esteem.

*In conjuction with the month of "Self-esteem", inspired by LoveHateVosovic.

No comments:

("-")