(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, November 21, 2011

Parking Jam


Went out to Mid Valley Megamall with Mr. Pirate last Saturday and was stuck in the "parking jam" on our way out. Seriously, that was the first time in my life that a massive jam happened in a parking lot and inside Mid Valley some more. All in all, I managed to have sumptuous pizzas at Pizza Hut for the night, a treat for myself after a very long time and a ride home with that muscular Persona. Thanks bro for the outing, I cannot wait to attend your wedding ;)

5 comments:

Abu Bagi said...

MV mmg macam tu, baik parking kat garden..

Unknown said...

yea ke? lps ni mmg kena parking kt The Gardens la... huhuhu

Unknown said...

jam in the parking lot? wow~

Unknown said...

wah, both of them is my grandsons.....ngeee....

Unknown said...

Zuan: yes...lama kot...

Atok: yes...Mr. Pirate suruh teman beli kipas heheeh

("-")