(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Health Back


I want my health back,
Eyes to see...heart to pumping.
I hope not to lose my limb
And exercise the bitch out-of-me. 

I want to break a sweat like a celebrity
But this chest must stop paining as
It hurts when my feet is running.
O' Good God help, I am not ready.

P/S: Fill in your details here and get the chance to experience a free 7-days trial at any Fitness First club of your choice. I have tried it and in fact I went for the free trial 3 times already. I have experienced 21 days of trial at Fitness First Avenue K, KLCC worth RM 65 per day, goody good! The trainers there know this thick face well but what a student to do? I have to try out for free trials because I am not rich to sign up as a member ;(. 

10 comments:

Sizzling Suzai said...

haiyoo...saket ke ncik azham?!! huhu..seriously free in our own selected place ker??camtu nk clebrity fitness kat OU ke, bole lah?? hahha coz sy pon xd duit nk reg sndri..haha

adwafarahin said...

ayuh bersenam! hoho

Unknown said...

be fit dude!!!!

rozeeta rashid said...

actually it's not fitness first but money first. fitness comes second. haha. we need money to join this kind of fitness club.

Aziela said...

The free trials and promotions like this is a MUST to avoid by me because usually I'm not strong enuff to deny the marketing influences.

Unknown said...

Suzai: hehe, free kt Fitness First je, Celebrity FItness I x sure plak hehehe....

Adwa: jom jom jom...

Zuan: hehe, kau pon sama...

rozeeta: I know, I need money too but what I can do? I can just go for free trials huhuhuh....

Aziela: haha, kalau iman x kuat jgn cuba...nanti tertarik hehehe....

Nor Ain said...

healthy is wealthy : )

Unknown said...

hehe, betul tu princess...health is wealth ;)

Unknown said...

jaga kesihatan sebaiknya

Unknown said...

Atok: hehe. thanks atok...kalau saya sakit datang melawat tau ;)

("-")