(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

In Search of Incredible-Malaysia Final 10


Hi guys and girls, I have a really good news to be shared here. I have been shortlisted as Malaysia's final 10 for the Search of Incredible contest and I am one step closer to winning an ASUS N Series laptop powered by a 2nd Generation Intel Core Processor. If I made it as a winner for Malaysia, I will represent the country and compete with the winners from other 15 competing countries. 

Won't you guys want a blogger+future teacher like me to prove the universe that a Malaysian can do it too? Please vote for me guys and girls, click the link below and look for my story entitled "Leptospirosis" by clicking the image as stated above. I really hope that I can represent Malaysia and make all of you proud. Spread the news to your readers and followers too people ;) 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

goodluck dude!!!!

Unknown said...

jgn lupa undi dude heheheheh

F Hzh said...

gudluck bro.. definitely vote for you!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Zoe...spread the news kalau tak keberatan ;)

say to easy=) said...

good luck yeah :)

Anif Abdullah| AA said...

waaaa... gud luck azham :)

syazwancdm said...

macam mana nak vote.
aku dah click image leptospirosis kat web tu.

aku dah share di facebook.

semutsengal said...

tahniah.bagus.gudluck.malaysia boleh !

Rtp Farra Arisha said...

and this is totally good news for you!! :)) all the best then. hehe.

Unknown said...

say to easy: hehe, thanks akak... jgn lupa undi kay...

AA: hehe, thanks awak... sbb selalu sokong hehehe....

Bro Stark: hehe, bro ni lagi sweet...siap promote lagi hehe...thanks a million ;)

semutsengal: hehe, thank you thank you...

Farra: hahaha, thank you so much dear.... hehehehe

("-")