(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Monsters in Bangsar


It is raining, and the weather is so cold that I need to cuddle. The pour of rains right at this moment apparently reflects my mood since Dr. Premalatha said the portfolio that the other group did about A. Samad Said is the best, not my group. See the thick portfolio Aiman and I prepared, thought we are going to be the best but it is all fated ;)


Sigh! It rains every now and then in Kuala Lumpur; the balcony in my apartment is wet and surely not a perfect time to do my laundry. There is a hill of used clothes I have in my room and that worries me a lot since I am running out of fresh and clean attire already.


Then this evening I went out to Bangsar, settled my broadband bill and suddenly remembered that I have mentioned to Alexs long time ago about my treat for him at Madam Kwan's restaurant. We went there, got us a table and finally ordered food for our late lunch. I had Prawn Noodle (as in the picture above) and he had Mushroom Chicken Rice (I forgot the name of his delicacies actually).


All we did there was talking, basically just keeping up with the latest story of ourselves. Sure then we are so stressed up with this semester; imagine that you have to submit two assignments on the same exact date, and MLIE exhibition next week plus a lot of other course works too. Besides, I am such a slacker and loves to  delay my work as the pressure is such a drive to good work ;)


Suddenly I imagined myself as a robot for the lecturers; we are the monsters to complete all PowerPoint presentations, essays like a PHD student and what else have we not ventured? Then suddenly I remembered my favorite lecturer saying,

"Who signed up for this course?"

Dang! I realized that mourning about what has been done is not good at all. There are a bunch of people outside who wish that they have a life like mine, maybe someone who can be a better teacher but not given a chance to even sit at my place. Oh God, sorry that sometimes I forgot to thank you for all the good things you have blessed me. I promise that I will regret less, and focus more on my assignments until they are done and hopefully will get good grades too ;)

P/S: I went there with a Batik shirt on a Thursday evening but the waiters gave me a look of one kind, duh!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

masa tengah lapa2 ni plak tgok gmbar2 ni..
arghh...nak udang tu..!

rozeeta rashid said...

i agree. you work better under pressure. so teruskan buat kerja last minute. hehe.

lapar pulak tengok makanan tu semua. haha.

Unknown said...

chaiyok2 grandson....u can do it!

Unknown said...

rozeeta: mmg la boleh, tp penat tau.... in fact, kami akan dpt lagi 2 assignment minggu depan...

Atok: saya penat atok...nak lari maktab boleh?

ekabukanmakcikkau. said...

pertama kali aku baca entri kau ada gambar makanan hahaha

Unknown said...

eka: yea ker? ada banyaklah mak cik heheheheh

Unknown said...

the food look really nice in here

Aziela said...

Ok...TODAY....you have to collect all those high piles of clothes, push it in a bigg plastic bag, or yopu can even use a balik kampung bag and straight away go to any laundry shop of your choice. Tell them you will pick it up tomorrow. Done! And now you can go back and concentrate to be a monster.

Unknown said...

lapar r tgk mknan nih, huh

Unknown said...

wow sedapnya mknan :D

Unknown said...

Pirate: hehe...sedap...tp nasi lemak lagi sedap kot?

Aziela: hahaha, alamak...terkena sedas kat muka sendiri hahaha...esok pagi nak basuh baju kt dobi kolej ni..hrp2 x ujan lah huhuhu....

Unknown said...

amir aizat: haha...kau kt sana lg byk pilihan makanan kan? hehehe

Unknown said...

Zuan: hehe...jemput makan ;)

Anif Abdullah| AA said...

tak pernah try madam kwans lagi.. cam best je ^^

YouSOF said...

Boleh tahan 'nipis' portfolio tu.. ;D

Masa duk menyewa dulu ada sorang housmate aku rajin hantar baju ke kedai laundry, sorang lagi pulak suka perabih sabun basuh kawan.. haha



Lantak la kat waiters tu, batik kebanggaan kita what.. ;D

Abu Bagi said...

pernah beberapa kali terjumpa dia kat KL central.. hehehe dia mmg hebak..

yam yam sedapnya makanan..

btw, nampak gambar kau dalam pic kat web nuff..hehehehe

Unknown said...

AA: klau nk pergi Madam Kwan's...makan nasi lemak je...yg tu sedap..yg lain2 kureng!

YOU: hehe, "nipis" kan? hehehe....

Dulu aku pon ada housemate yg seperti itu, tapi skrg dia da beli sabun pencuci sendiri hehehe....

ABU: hehe, A. Samad Said...baik orangnya... sedap makanan tu...

eh, yeke? nanti I check... hehehe....

Dosh Saleem said...

walaweh..ternganga aku tgok.haha..

Unknown said...

ternganga ka? masuk lalat nanti...

("-")