(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Criminal-In-Law Part 2




Then on their first night...jeng...jeng...jeng...(Wait! As a humble Malay mother bounded with the not-so-free freedom of speech in this society, I am not supposed to reveal the kissing scene on bed and all over their body, the foreplay they had, which sex position in the Kamasutra they referred to and whether had they used protection et cetera right? "Oh my God! Did I just reveal the details about what I saw from their tapes? What a sin! What a sin!", I remembered the night when I sneaked into their room and found heaps of their tapes on the floor. "Youngsters nowadays, have no shame!", I told myself upon seeing the recording.

Forgive me my readers; I seriously have no intention to elaborate about their marriage but my in-law is never seen praying inside this house but will always bring back a brief-case full of gold and cash cash cash. At least, that can guarantee their marriage and my daughter will not end up like me, a widow who is forbidden to even get near to other people's husband.


***

I was happily married to Noah, my own teacher in the kampung until he passed away seven days after my daughter was born. Tragic right? I was supposed to die due to a serious complication I had when I gave birth to Fatima but life is complicated; no one ever knew that my husband had kept his sickness out of our knowledge all those while.


I had to sell nasi lemak around the kampung--in fact the only nasi seller in Melor, Kelantan to support our life. Mariah is no longer a business rival after she got married to Pak Imam and they live happily ever after, despite her frequent fights with Cik Yam. I know, jandas should never remarry and not with someone else's husband. That was what has been told by my mother long after she got to know about Noah's death. 


"Jandas will always be jandas; please do not let my daughter be left alone one day, insyaallah", I talk to Allah one day in a thundering setting, late at night when everyone in the house was sleeping soundly but me.


(to be continued...)


Image source:
http://viridiannightmares.tumblr.com/post/12445210725

12 comments:

YouSOF said...

Fuhh hebat kau kan. Aku nak bikin cerpen melayu sendiri pun terkial-kial. Lagi dalam english. ;D


Janda, bukan mereka yang mintak gelaran tu.




Tengok dari gambar, gadis tu macam comel je. hahah

Unknown said...

YOU: alhamdulillah....ada jugak orang baca....entah la YOU, ramai yang tak nak baca blog entry I kalau I tulis panjang-panjang...sedih tau...huhuhu.

trialtodelete said...

okay...u'll be in wiki! ahaha.. Mariah; Che Husna? haha

adwafarahin said...

cter2 kamasutra xmo2! eh hahaha :P

Unknown said...

Rizal: what a parody...hahaha...

Adwa: huhu, thanks for the comment...lepas ni tak buat lagi hahaha....

Unknown said...

Rizal: what a parody...hahaha...

Adwa: huhu, thanks for the comment...lepas ni tak buat lagi hahaha....

Unknown said...

Rizal: what a parody...hahaha...

Adwa: huhu, thanks for the comment...lepas ni tak buat lagi hahaha....

rozeeta rashid said...

before baca, scroll ke bawah dulu tengok ada sambungan lagi tak. haha. part 3 please. hehe.

blog-tips-kurus said...

hamboiii budak Azham V ni.. hoho!

'ini tidak adil' ke? :-)

Unknown said...

rozeeta: awwww....so sweet....nanti saya sambung lagi hehehe.....

BTK: haha, memang tidak adil akak oi hehehe

YouSOF said...

Ala normal la tu.. Kita pun nak santai² je. Aku suka pegang kata², "Biar ringkas asalkan isi meninggalkan bekas".

Unknown said...

Huhuhu.... harap-harap YOU selesa dgn apa yang cuba saya sampaikan di sini...will improve my writings in future ;)

("-")