(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Criminal-In-Law

::Disclaimer::
This is supposed to be a really short story so please do not associate any character here with the life of anybody living or deceased ;)


"Momma, I'm in love with a criminal", that is the first sentence I got from my daughter the moment she called from UK--Ulu Kelang to be exact. She was extremely excited to announce her wedding but as a mother I was the one to worry a lot. Is he a good criminal then? How many times has he escaped the cops and how many gold has he robbed? I told her to call off the wedding but what a mother to do?

The next day the "criminal" came over to propose--so glad that his parents still stick to our old Malay tradition. Well...you know how teenagers love to rush over things and sometimes had to get married to cover up their belly right? Oops! Not to mention any name but I wonder why Kak Leha's daughter is already expecting a baby although she has just been married for like 5 months? What a sin! What a sin! 

I stopped wondering when I saw a glorious diamond ring similar to the one owned by Paris Hilton on my daughter's finger. "That must have cost him a fortune, errr...to break into the Hilton's heaven and do all sorts of 007 thing to get that ring", I started to imagine the robbery scenes I saw in movies and finally began to feel proud of my future son-in-law, I mean...criminal-in-law.

The wedding was on after a year of engagement; I did not mention a specific number of dowry because I know my in-law would afford everything in this world. That is the reason he is called Ty Ol or what the Malays in the kampung would call Toyol--a name given to a child spirit used to do mischief by stealing money and jewellery (I Wiki-ed it, at least that is all I can do at the moment). 

Then on their first night...jeng...jeng...jeng....(to be continued).

Image source:

10 comments:

adwafarahin said...

ceh! ingat cter smpai habes -___-

khairul akmal bin azman said...

wan! nak tanye.
da x wat entry malay kew?
takut reader x paham ke..
sorry tanye beb

rozeeta rashid said...

excited baca sekali ada sambungan daa. he's a criminal, he stole her heart. hehe.

Unknown said...

adwa: hehehe...nak tunggu sambungannya tak?

Kay: hehe, I started blogging in English bro...hehe...mmg niat buat blog ni sbb sy nak polish my English.... heheh, thanks for the thought though...

rozeeta: haha, tak boleh reveal terus...kena ada sambungan hahahha

Unknown said...

please continue, haha

Unknown said...

amir aizat: sedih...nobody seems interested to read my short story...

adwafarahin said...

nak tau! cpt sket okay! haha

Aini Azman said...

ha...apa jdi pada 1st nite diowng?? Husband dia bagi emas?? or husband die kene buat rompakan mlm tuh,.hehehe

Suka sgt baca english u,.boleh tolong aini buat text utk presention BEL aini ni,.hahahaah

ekabukanmakcikkau. said...

tak payah continue ahh buat buat lupa je kau lepak lagi bagus muahahhaha . okey aku main-main je tu kau jgn bunuh diri dulu ye

Unknown said...

adwa: thanks sgt sgt....insyaallah Part 2 akan siap nanti heheh...

AINI: hahah, tu Aini kena tunggu hehehe....

eka: hahaha,,,thanks for your support mak cik hahahah

("-")