(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Lecturer's Daughters

Enjoy these cover versions from my favorite S&S Duo!


Both Syuhada and Suraya are my lecturer's daughter and I found out about these Youtube videos yesterday. Gosh, they are so talented plus their English is superbly-awesome! I want my kids to have fluent English proficiency too one day ;)


I hope that they will be famous and succeed in their life, will be the first to book the ticket for their concert one day. Only the sky is the limit Syuhada and Suraya...

P/S: Madam Yashwanora, please do not sue me ;)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

tenet gua slow.. tp sure bestnye kan sbb ko yg post :D

Unknown said...

Zuan: oit, perli ker? haha, no lah, aku suka cover version ni, that's why I'm sharing it here... hope u like it too ;)

Aleen Aiden said...

comel!hu3

adwafarahin said...

best lah! hehe

A. Asyraf (asd_slade) said...

awesome~!

rozeeta rashid said...

fun way of learning english: listening to english songs and singing along to the lyrics. nanti bagi anak dengar lagu english and baca english storybooks. =)

Unknown said...

hehe..kecik2 da pandai

Unknown said...

aleen: hehe... diorang mmg comel...

adwa: hehe, serious best? yeay!

Asyraff: hehe, they are awesome!

rozeeta: hehe, yes now I realize that. Going to apply this method to my students too one day ;)

apik: hehe, budak2 sekarang mmg pandai hehehe

Aini Azman said...

adehh..kecik2 lagi dah fluent englsh,.aini yg tua bngko smpai msok U pon gagap lagi,.hahaha

Unknown said...

I know right...bertuah betul budak2 zaman sekarang hehehehe

YouSOF said...

Pc ofis takde speaker la pulak.. Dari gaya nampak macam best. Budak² lagi dah hebat.. ;D

Unknown said...

YOU: nanti tengok tau...then comment hahahaha

YouSOF said...

Orait aku try..

Unknown said...

YOU, thanks tau sbb selalu bg sokongan.....hargai sangat...

("-")