(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mock Exam




Tomorrow is Mock Exam for all TESLians,
2009 Intake in IPBA!

Seriously, I'm damn scared.
Tomorrow is LDS (Language Description) paper.
Madam Yash is my lecturer for LDS n LS.
I'm just scared that I might fail my LDS.
Cuz I might fail her too.

Last night,
Went to study with Azam, Alaina, Acik and Kak Mariah.
I learned a lot of things that I missed in class.
I'm in love with LDS now!
Thank God!
Finally!

Hurm, I think I better get going.
I need to study my English grammar.
Exam is damn scary!
Can't wait for it to be over.
I want to go watch Alice In Wonderland next week,
Probably after Social Studies exam!
Wanna go release my so-called tension.
I can't wait to go back to Penang this Saturday!
I miss my home!

Till I see you guys again! Will write more often! Thanks to my followers!
Love you guys so much!!!
See yeah!

xoxo,

azhamvosovic

No comments:

("-")