(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

For The First Time, I've Been Tagged!
(sorry, I edited it into English version)

START !

Your real name?
=Mohd Azham Bin Amran

Witness protection name?
(mother and father's name)

=Rosnah Ismail and Amran Aziz

(First name of your mother's dad and father's dad)

=Ismail and Aziz

(Favourite color, favourite animal)
=Black and White, Barney (I dislikes animal, sorry!)

(Middle name, town where you were born)
=Azham, Baling.

(2nd favourite color, favourite drink, add "THE" to the beginning)
=the blue Milo! (huhu, original taste)

(Pets name, current street name)
=Paris, Jalan Menuju Blok 1?

(1st pet, street you grew up on)

=Paris, Lorong Mesra 3.

(Your goth name and the name of one of your pets)
=V Paris?

Stripper name (name of your fav perfume, fav choc)
=Hugo Boss Cadbury~ (uuu..sounds expensive!)

Wizards name (last 3 letters of mother's name, first 3 letters of current job, first 3 letters of your zodiac sign and last 3 letters of home street's name)
=NahSTuSagSra

Pirate's name (fav actor last name, your 'pet' name, fav actress last name, add "Captain" at the beginning)
=Captain Topher Paris Hathaway (this is crazy!)

What do you feel now?
=I'm scared for ES n SS paper!

I want to eat?
=Mim Toge's Cake!

I hate?
=I hate it when people slandered me of having an affair with Taylor Swift!

My ambition?
=I want to be a TEACHER and a SINGER!

Animals that you hate!
=Maybe all. I'm sorry I hate animals!

I'm hoping for...???
=I hope that I can achieve all my dreams!

If you could turn back time!
=I want to turn back the time and correct all my mistakes!

You in ten years time?
=TEACHER+SINGER = HAPPY EVER AFTER!

Your handphone is your...???
=Precious one! I can't live without you Nokia 5320 Xpress Music!

How many times have you been dating?
=I've been a single for such a long time!

What do you like?
=All Good Things in my life!

Been betrayed?
=Absolutely! You shouldn't asked me, I'm offended! hahaha.

What to be done to those people who betrayed you before?
=Let them be! Allah will repay your "kindness"!

List some names to be tagged:

according to Facebook name-
Gwen Velora
Budak Baek
Niwashini Nambiar
Shap Nuna
Ijai Wc

No comments:

("-")