(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Alice In Wonderland!


Hye guys n girls!!!
Went to watch Alice In Wonderland this evening at Mid Valley!
I even skipped the assembly for Maulidur Rasul!
Bitchy me! Heheh!

Thank goodness we reserved the tickets earlier.
There were loads of people in Mid Valley!
We got the best seat ever!
Lucky us!

That movie was great!
I love the storyline,
the characters, and the humors.
My favourite actress,
Anne Hathaway also co-starred in the film as White Queen I think?
For me, she was very cute in that movie.
She also coloured her hair white for the sake of the movie!

I don't know why but,
I think I have a brother who starred in the film?
His name was Illosovic guys and girls!
Quite the same as my name Azham Vosovic right?
He's an antagonist character, super-evil!

I gave four stars for 'Alice In Wonderland'.
You guys should watch it, seriously.
But maybe the film is not suitable for kids.
There are some violent scenes I think?

Hurm, Okay.
Not to spoil your mood to watch the movie!
Have a nice time in Wonderland guys!

King of White,

::azhamvosovic::

4 comments:

Mimtoge said...

Hey2,,, u dont even mention, sitting next to me was also the factor that the movie was good! hahahaha

trialtodelete said...

i love alice...i love 'love hate vosovic'hahah

Unknown said...

Hahahah!! Thanks Ijai...

I love Phrase From Ijai too...

Unknown said...

Mim Toge... heheh.. so true!!!

("-")