(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Am...Searching for a Best Friend



Hey, I'm searching for a true best friend, doesn't matter you are a guy or a girl. I'm seeking for a noble heart who can take care of me, a shoulder that I can cry on and someone that can support whatever I do. He or she must love me as his or her true best friend, (no heart feelings is involved), a friend that can always share problems with each other, take care of each other and be honest.

I need a friend that can catch me if I fall, who can make me laugh when I cry, who learns to forgive and forget my mistakes, the one who is not a hypocrite and a truthful person for him/her and myself.

A friend is indeed the other part of my soul so we will share everything if we meet. I know I demanded too much,
but believe me I will give back whatever I requested.

Until then, I'll keep on searching, haunting for a best friend to be, Salam, and God bless.

No comments:

("-")