(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Kind of Boy...hahaha...

Now, here's what you're supposed to do, and please do not spoil the fun. Copy and paste this into your blog, delete my answers, type in your answers then see what happens.

if you are a guy- post this as my kind of girl.

if you are a girl- post it as my kind of boy.

if you are yourself, post it as what you want it to be.



1.Do you need him/her to be good looking??

I'm sure everybody will ask for the same thing.


2. Smart?

Extraordinary


3. Preferred age?

Older than Azham Vosovic!

4. Preferred height?

Honestly, taller or same height with me.

5. How about sense of humor?

Yeah, that's for sure.

6. How about piercings?

"Nehi a.k.a Never"

7. Accept you for whoever you are?

Yup, be it Azham Vosovic or Mohd Azham Bin Amran


8. Pink hair?

Nope!


9. Mushy or not?

Nope!

10. Thin or fat?

Medium sized!


11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?

Any color will do.


12. Long hair or short hair?

Short hair!


13. Plastic or metal?

I've heard bout plastic money a.k.a Credit Card and metal transportation a.k.a Car!


14. Smells good?


Yeah, that;s for sure.


15. A Smoker?

Nope.Never.Ever


16. A Drinker?

Never.Ever


17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?

I like it wild!

18. Musically inclined?

Yes, we can sing songs together!


19. Plays piano?

huhuh, why not?


20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?

Acoustic guitar

21. Plays violin?

Yeah...


22. Sings very good?

Yea, so we can be a karaoke partner!


23. Vain?

Nope!


24. With glasses?

I don't mind.

25. With braces

I don't care, I need braces too.

26. Shy type?

It's up to one's personality.


27. Rebel or good boy/girl?


I like it bad!


28. Active or passive?


Active, 100 Plus! hahah

29. Tight or bomb?

Dunno also!

30. Singer or dancer?

Singer!


31. stunner?

Yes!!!


32. Hiphop?


Contemporary dancer!

33. Earrings?

Never.Ever


34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?

I don't get it.


35. Dimples?

I got one!

36. Bookworm?

Facebookworm can???

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?

SMSs will do!

38. Playful?

Huhu...yeah!


39. Flirt?

Depends!

40. Poem writer?

Hehe, I want a symphony!

41. Serious?

I want a serious relationship!

42. Campus crush?

Hahaha, maybe not?

43. Painter?

HUHUHU

44. Religious?

Yes2!!!

45. Someone who likes to tease people?

huhuhu, but I'm a sensitive type of person

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?

Internet freak, to see me more in Facebook.


47. Speaks 20 languages?

One love language-I Love You!!!


48. Loyal or faithful?


Both are the same, so???


49. Good kisser?


Hehehe, yes2!!!


50. loves children??

We've been dreaming of having children together....

That's all, thank you!
Salam, and God bless...

2 comments:

Mera Zati said...

oyt...cm kenal..kui3 ;p

Unknown said...

hahahahaha.. aku baca ko punya lar.. hehhe...

("-")