(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Something to Share


Be Ultra Vosovic!

These are the pictures of me from 2008- early 2009

Before:


After SPM


When I was in Form 5


I was fat before.






I was the fattest in class at that time. So, this is the peak point of my fattiness.

After:



After having National Service course in Kem PLKN Syruz, Bukit Mertajam and hectic life in IPBA!



Finally I can slim down.


I am happier with myself now! I love my new shape, size and personality! 
This post is specially dedicated to V and Mista Haries!
Good luck guys!
Salam, and God bless!

You know you love me,
XOXO,
Azham Vosovic.

4 comments:

Elle Who? said...

hullo there fatty bomb bomb!! mwahahahaa

Unknown said...

hahaha..jahat!...

Mim Toge said...

heheh u never give up in giving me support! <3 u!

Unknown said...

Mim Toge: you can do it girl! I give you three years to revamp the new Mim Toge!!!

("-")