(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Wish List for Teacher's Day...

Dear students, friends and lecturers. Please, I appreciate your wishes for Teacher's Day. It means a lot to me but actually, you Guys and Girls can make me happier by giving me these things for Teacher's Day (hahaha evil laugh):

Handphones:

Nokis N75: 
My forever favourite handphone! 
I love the design and its colour. 
I'm in love with this hand phone for the past three years! 
Please get me one of this!!!


I am currently using Nokia 5320, 
my mother bought this one for me last year. 
I still love him, for being my loyal friend when I am in trouble. 
Thank you Baby!


and Nokia 5300:
 My sister gave me this phone. 
It belongs to her but since she's sitting for SPM this year,
 I've been given a trust to take care of her phone, but now it belongs to me...


For cars, I would love to have:

Toyota Fortuner: 
OMG! I love big car like this one! 


Toyota Caldina: 
This is my second choice peeps!


Please, please, please, 
get me these things to make your teacher here happy. 
hehehehe....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, thanks for viewing my blog dear Mr Lonely...
I will drop by ur blog...

("-")