(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Dangerous And Sweet-Lenka


It's difficult to see from the surface.

But everything goes in and it stings,
like a spider.
Hits you deep inside and

Chorus:
I know that you are just like me, oversensitive.
Well I ordinarily breathe.
Taking everything for much more than it means.
Well it's dangerous, and it's sweet.
Cut us and we bleed.

All these words that we speak casually.
Well maybe im just weak, but it hurts me.
Everything you said x3
Well it cuts, like a knife
it hurts me deep inside and

Chorus

I should put on my armor the next time I see you
So I won't be harmed. I know I can shoot my own arrows.
Im sorry I hurt you.
I know that like me you can be oversensitive.

Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba
Ba da Ba Ba Ba
Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba
Ba da Ba Ba Ba

Chorus

Yeah it's dangerous and sweet.
Don't you know it's dangerous and it's sweet?
Cut us and we bleed.

2 comments:

Mim Toge said...

yay! dah terkene virus lenka!!!!!

Unknown said...

hahaha... haruslah.... best2 lagu nie.. terasa gak bila dgr lagu nie...hahaha

("-")