Happy Teacher's Day!
This special wish is for:
- All the teacher's all around the world.
- My kindergarten teachers.
- My primary school teachers.
- My secondary school teachers.
- My National Service trainers.
- My lecturers in IPBA!
- My fellow friends here who are also trainee teachers!
Gosh, I felt that it's kind of weird to receive text messages and wishes from my lecturers and friends wishing HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY to me. I'm not eligible yet to become one. Still five years to go. Besides, I have only an experience teaching in SK Bangsar, for two hours only. Oh no, I had one time teaching Standard 5 students in Masjid Bangsar, last semester.
It is hard to become one good teacher. A teacher needs to fix his or her own mistakes first in order to show the right thing to the students. I will try my best, I will improve myself. In five years! I will prove it to my teachers that I can be an excellent one. Until then, Happy Teacher's Day to all my beautiful and handsome teachers, all around the world (trainee teachers are also included!)