(",)

LoveHateFollowers

Monday, May 17, 2010

I Am Thinking of Moving...

Dear Guys and Girls.
I am thinking of moving to another room,
or maybe a different house or block.

My current room is:
-Noisy with noises from this very special roommate who will shout and talk loudly! I seriously can't take it anymore. Please talk with a lower and softer voice. Please don't shout to me because my table is just next to your place only. And can you just go to a specific person and talk to him nicely? I mean, you are not talking but you are informing the whole world about what is happening. The only good thing is that he is not around during weekends. I can only be at peace at that very moment. I don't know how to talk to him. I did some actions to show to him that I don't like him to make noises but he seems to not notice it, or maybe he just don't care. I know it is his nature to talk like that, but can he respect me as his roommate? I don't want to be seen as a bad boy, who complaints a lot. I have to be hypocrite this time around. Hopefully someone will tell him straight to his face, and I will appreciate that.

Written with lots of hate:

Azham Vosovic!

7 comments:

ikhwan ceria said...

kesian..if i were u, sound je directly.. since die pn xkesah kt kite..so kne guna pdekatan yg same dgn die bt.lagi bgus dr pendam alone.

Unknown said...

hurm... i am not that kind of person la Ikhwan...
i suka pendam...

apple damein said...

hahahahha who's dat person!!! bhahahaha

Unknown said...

Apple: U know who he is. I've written a descriptive dear, hahaha. Plus who else sits next to me in my room Apple? hahaha... Apple-Chuck, can you pls talk to him?

Elle Who? said...

hahaha...azharm..who the heck is that kepoh guy eh? sian u..sabaq nooo...

IanLee87 said...

Hmmm... It seems like ur friendship had broken n fly away... I dunno what had happen between u guys... n I no longer see u guys walk together, but please revise what happened between u n take a good step okay...

Unknown said...

Mr Hizryanz: Ooh, u noticed. But the person you mentioned, that I no longer walk together with, is not the one who shouts in the room. That person is not my roommate laaa...

About the person u mentioned Mr Hizryanz, I'm just tired of taking care people's feeling while I'm the one who suffer. That's all...

P/s: I've made my good step, now it is his turn...

("-")